This is inspired by Fred Clark's list, but I stay more generic.
1. "Come again, sweet love doth now invite" and "Come away, come, sweet love" by John Dowland, performed by the QuintEssential Sackbut and Cornett Ensemble.
2. "Come againe, sweet Nature's treasure" by Edward Johnson, performed by the QuintEssential Sackbut and Cornett Ensemble.
3. "Come Back, Sweet Papa" by Paul Barbarin and Luis Russell, performed by Louis Armstrong and the Hot Fives.
4. "Dear Sweet Filthy World" by Elvis Costello and the Brodsky Quartet from The Juliet Letters.
5. "If Love's a Sweet Passion" by Henry Purcell, performed by Rolf Smedvig and Michael Murray.
6. "Sweet Air" by David Lang, performed by Sentieri Selvaggi.
7. "Sweet And Lovely" by G. Arnheim-LeMare-Tobias, performed by the Thelonious Monk Quartet.
8. "Sweet Emalina, My Gal" by Henry Creamer and Turner Layton, performed by Art Tatum.
9. "Sweet Georgia Brown" by Ben Bernie, Maceo Pinkard, and Kenneth Casey; performed by (1) Ella Fitzgerald, (2) Bud Powell.
10. "Sweet Lorraine" by Cliff Burwell and Mitchell Parish, performed by (1) Art Tatum, (2) Coleman Hawkins.
11. "Sweet Love, if thou wilt gaine a Monarches glory" by John Wilbye, performed by the QuintEssential Sackbut and Cornett Ensemble.
12. "Sweet Rain" by Mike Gibbs, performed by Stan Getz (on the album of the same name).
13. "There Is Sweet Music Here" by Stephen Chatman, performed by the Lawrence University Concert Choir.