1. "The Leap" by Miles Davis on Volume One.
2. "Another Day in Paradise" by Phil Collins on Serious Hits... Live!
3. "At the End of the Day" and "One Day More" from Les Miserables by Claude-Michel Schönberg, Alain Boublil, Herbert Kretzmer on the Original Broadway Soundtrack.
4. "Cheap Day Return" by Jethro Tull on Aqualung.
5. Days 1 through 6 of The Creation by Joseph Haydn, performed by John Eliot Gardiner with the Monteverdi Choir and the English Baroque Soloists.
6. "Day Dream" by Billy Strayhorn, performed by Duke Ellington Orchestra on The Best Of Duke Ellington: Centennial Edition.
7. "A Day in the Life" by Lennon/McCartney, performed by the Beatles on Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
8. "The Day Off" from Sunday in the Park with George by Stephen Sondheim [don't ban it!], the original Broadway cast.
9. "The Day Revisited" by Kyle Gann, performed by Sarah Cahill, the Da Capo Chamber Players, and Bernard Gann, on Private Dances.
10. "Dirty Day" by U2 on Zooropa.
11. "Great Day" arranged by Brazeal Dennard, performed by the Lawrence University Concert Choir on Music of the Americas.
12. "I've Loved These Days" by Billy Joel on Turnstiles.
13. "Isn't This a Lovely Day" by Irving Berlin, performed by Ella Fitzgerald on Jazz Masters 24.
14. "Long Day" by Spang A Lang on Spang A Lang.
15. "A New Day" by Booker Little on We Speak.
16. "Seven Days" by Sting on Ten Summoner's Tales.
17. "Some Days are Better than Others" by U2 on Zooropa.
18. "Some Day My Prince Will Come" by Frank Churchill and Larry Morey, performed by a) the Chick Corea Akoustic Band; b) Lawrence University Jazz Ensemble (arr. by Marty Robinson).
19. "That'll Be the Day" by Buddy Holly & the Crickets on The "Chirping" Crickets.
20. "Tomorrow Shall Be My Dancing Day" performed by the Indianapolis Christ Church Cathedral Choir of Men & Boys on Sing, Choir of Angels.
21. "What a Diff'rence a Day Made" by Maria Grever, performed by Chet Baker on Chet Baker With Strings.