1. "The appearance of the thirteen enchanted princesses", "Dialogue between Kashchei and Prince Ivan", "The Firebird appears, pursued by Prince Ivan", etc. from The Firebird by Igor Stravinsky, performed by a) the Philharmonia Orchestra with Esa-Pekka Salonen, b) Stravinsky conducting a French orchestra.
2. "Dance of The Polovtsian Maidens" from Prince Igor by Alexander Borodin, performed by Herbert von Karajan and the Berlin Philharmonic.
3. "Polovetsian Dances" from Prince Igor, performed by a) von Karajan and Berlin, b) Empire Brass.
4. "Ni sna ni otdycha izmucennoj duše" from Prince Igor, performed by Bryn Terfel on Opera Arias.
5. "Gentil Prince" (anonymous) and Piva on "Gentile Prince" arranged by Tom Zajac, performed by Piffaro on Music from the Odhecaton.
6. "Air Du Prince Sou-Chong: 'Je T'Ai Donne'" from Le Pays Du Sourire by Franz Lehar, performed by Maurice Andre.
7. "The Story Of The Kalender Prince" and "The Young Prince & The Young Princess" from Scheherazade by Nicolai Rimsky-Korsakov, performed by Yuri Temirkanov and the New York Philharmonic.
8. "Singing Princess" by Harry Gregson-Williams & John Powell on the Shrek soundtrack.
9. "Someday My Prince Will Come" by Frank Churchill and Larry Morey, performed by a) Chick Corea Akoustic Band, b) John Coltrane, c) Lawrence University Jazz Ensemble.
10. " Le Prince et la Princesse" from The Love For Three Oranges Suite by Sergei Prokofiev, performed by Eugene Ormandy and the Philadelphia Orchestra.
11. Suite in D: 4. Rondeau (The Prince of Denmark's March) by Jeremiah Clarke, performed by Hakan Hardenberger.