Friday, January 25, 2008

FriPod: I am

1. "I'm a Man" by J. Miller and Steve Winwood, performed by the Spencer Davis Group.
I can't help but love you so.

2. "I'm Coming Virginia" by Will Marion Cook, performed by Benny Goodman on Live at Carnegie Hall.

3. "I'm Crazy 'bout My Baby" by Fats Waller, performed with Ted Lewis & His Orchestra on Jazz: The Singers 1930.
There's love, really love, on my mind.

4. "I'm Fer It Too" by Wells, performed by Lester Young on Classic Tenors.

5. "I'm Gonna Gitcha" by Lilian Armstrong, performed by Louis Armstrong on The Hot Fives and Sevens, Vol 1
You can't get away.

6. "I'm Keeping Him" by John Williams on the E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial soundtrack.

7. "I'm Old Fashioned" by Jerome Kern and Johnny Mercer, performed by John Coltrane on Blue Train.

8. "I'm Puttin' All My Eggs In One Basket" by Irving Berlin, performed by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong on Jazz Masters 24.
I've got a great big amount, saved up in my love account.

9. "I'm Ready" by Tracy Chapman on New Beginning.
I'm ready to let the rivers wash over me.

10. "I'm Sitting On Top of the World" by Sam Lewis, Joe Young, and Ray Henderson; performed by Mary Ford and Les Paul on Les Paul with Mary Ford: The Best of the Capitol Masters.
Like Humpty Dumpty, I'm ready to fall.

11. "I'm Thru With Love" by Jimmy McHugh, performed by Chet Baker on Chet Baker With Strings.

12. "(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man" by Willie Dixon, performed by Muddy Waters.
I got a mojo too.

No comments: