I stole this idea from Fred Clark, but it works well for personal reasons.
1. "Every Little Bit Hurts" by Ed Cobb performed by The Spencer Davis Group on The Best of the Spencer Davis Group.
2. "Every Mornin'" by M. Longo, performed by Dizzy Gillespie on New Faces.
3. "Everybody Loves Louis" by Steven Sondheim, performed by Bernadette Peters on the Sunday in the Park with George original Broadway soundtrack.
4. "Everybody's Jumpin'" by Dave Brubeck, performed by The Dave Brubeck Quartet on Time Out.
5. "Everything Happens When You're Gone" composed and performed by Michael Brecker on Don't Try This at Home.
6. "Everything I Said" composed and performed by The Cranberries on No Need To Argue.
7. "Everytime We Say Goodbye" by Cole Porter performed by John Coltrane on My Favorite Things.
8. "You're My Everything" by Harry Warren, Joe Young, and Mort Dixon; performed by the Miles Davis Quintet on Relaxin' With Miles.