2. "Be with you" written and performed by U2, a cool live version with guest artists (including a choir!) joining in.
3. "Beatam Me Dicent a 6" by Heinrich Finck, performed by the Copenhagen Cornetto & Sackbutts with Vocal Group Ars Nova on Winds and Voices 1: at the Court of King Christian III.
4. Beatrice et Benedicte: Overture by Hector Berlioz, performed by Yuri Temirkanov and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
5. "Beats Brand X" by Alex Temple, 12 March 2007 performance.
6. "Beautiful" by Steven Sondheim, performed by
7. "The Beautiful Galathea" by Franz von Suppé, performed by the John Foster Black Dyke Mills Band on Overtures.
8. "Before I Gaze At You Again" by Frederick Loewe, performed by Arleen Augér on Arleen Auger, American Soprano.
9. "Begin The Beguine" by Cole Porter, performed by Art Tatum on Solos (1940).
10. "The Beginning of a Friendship" by John Williams, on the E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial - Remastered & Expanded soundtrack.