My parents are visiting, making the Hoosier swing on their way home from snow bird paradise.
1. "Royal Family" by Gladys Hampton and M. Royal, performed by Lionel Hampton on Flying Home (1942-1945).
2. "The O'Hara Family" by Max Steiner on the Gone With the Wind soundtrack.
3. "Ode to My Family" by The Cranberries on No Need to Argue.
4. "I am Weary (Let Me Rest)" by Pete Roberts, performed by The Cox Family on O Brother Where Art Thou? soundtrack.
5. "Wildwood Flower" by Carter, Ellis, and Frigo; performed by The Carter Family.
6. "Familien-Gemälde" from Four Duets, op. 34, by Robert Schumann, performed by Dorothea Röschmann, Ian Bostridge, and Graham Johnson.
7. "Be Kind to Your Parents" by Harold Rome, performed by Pete Seeger on Children's Concert at Town Hall.