Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Movie Trivia

Yesterday while watching the "Making of High Noon," I found out that Tex Ritter, the semi-famous cowboy singer/actor and performer of the title ballad "High Noon", was the father of John Ritter, the semi-famous actor of sitcoms and movies-of-the-week. Also, the cinematographer was the father of David Crosby.

On a completely unrelated note, I must recommend Sergei Nakarajkov as an addendum to Jaquandar's list of premiere trumpeters. He has the chops, the technique, the golden tone, and he is very musical. (Sergei, that is. I haven't heard Jaquandar play.)

1 comment:

Jaquandor said...

I haven't touched the trumpet in probably ten years. You don't want to hear me play. (As for Nakarajkov, I'm not familiar with him at all. I'll look into him one of these days!)