1. "All Along the Watch Tower" by Bob Dylan, performed by Jimi Hendrix on The Ultimate Experience.
2. "All Blues" by Miles Davis on Kind Of Blue.
3. "All For Leyna" by Billy Joel on Glass Houses.
4. "All God's Chillun Got Rhythm" by Bronislaw Kaper/Gus Kahn/Walter Jurmann, performed by Ray Brown on Jazz Giant.
5. "All I Have To Do Is Dream" performed by The Everly Brothers.
6. "All I Want" by Bobby McFerrin on Simple Pleasures.
7. "All Love Can Be" by James Horner, performed by Charlotte Church on A Beautiful Mind Soundtrack.
8. "All My Life" performed by Ella Fitzgerald with Teddy Wilson and His Orchestra on Jazz: The Singers 1930s.
9. "All Of You" by Cole Porter, performed by The Miles Davis Quintet on 'Round About Midnight.
10. "All they that see Him" from the Messiah by George Friderich Handel, performed by John Aler; Andrew Davis, Toronto Symphony, Toronto Mendelssohn Choir.
11. "All we like sheep" from the Messiah.
12. "All You Wanna Do Is Dance" by Billy Joel on Turnstiles.