1. "Good Day Sunshine" by the Beatles on Revolver.
2. "The Good Earth" by N. Hefti, performed by Woody Herman on The Thundering Herds 1945-1947.
3. "Good King Wenceslas" performed by Christ Church Cathedral Choir of Men and Boys, Indianapolis.
4. "Good Lovin'" composed by Rudy Clark, Arthur Resnick; performed by Bobby McFerrin on Simple Pleasures.
5. "Good Morning Good Morning" by the Beatles on Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
6. "Good Night" by the Beatles on the White album.
7. "Good-bye" composed by Bobby McFerrin, performed by Bobby McFerrin and Yo-Yo Ma on Hush.
8. The Greater Good composed by Stephen Hartke, performed by the Glimmerglass Opera.
9. "Hey Good Lookin'" by Hank Williams.
10. "I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good" performed by Duke Ellington on The Best Of Duke Ellington: Centennial Edition.
11. "I've Seen All Good People" by Yes on The Ultimate Yes - 35th Anniversary Collection.
12. "Lady, Be Good" composed by George Gershwin, performed by (a) Stanley Irwin on Irwin Sings Gershwin, (b) Count Basie on The Essential Count Basie Vol.1.
13. "Let the Good Times Roll" composed by Sam Theard, Fleecie Moore; performed by Ray Charles.
14. "Good Friday Spell" from Parsifal composed by Richard Wagner, performed by Gerard Schwarz; Seattle Symphony Orchestra.
15. "She's Too Good for Me" by Sting on Ten Summoner's Tales.
16. "Too Good to Be True" composed by C. Boland, performed by Teddy Wilson on Little Jazz.
Friday, April 10, 2009
FriPod: Good Friday
First, this Youtube video: